Plan your Journey to DGHE
We are located at:
DGHE, 32-35 Jewry Street,
London, EC3N 2ET
You can use the journey planner on tfl.gov.uk to plan your travel to and from anywhere in London. Google Maps can help you plan any journeys from outside of London. Or you can use National Rail to plan your train journey. We also recommend the Citymapper app for finding your way around London: citymapper.com/london
Walking and cycling can be cheap and efficient. Use the map above to find secure spots to park your own bike, or to locate the nearest London Cycle Hire scheme bike to rent for short journeys.
- Santander Cycles – the Cycle Hire scheme
- Cycle Streets online journey planner
Many London bus lines pass close to DGHE. Sometimes it’s hard to know which one is best to choose, so here are some ways to help you.
Buses that stop near 31 Jewry Street:
Numbers: 15, 25, 40, 78, 67,100,115, 135, 205 and 254.
Transport for London’s interactive map can tell you “What buses can I catch here?” Try it with a location near you, and look for the route choices it offers.
- Aldgate (Circle line and Metropolitan line) – on the corner of Jewry St. Approximately two minutes away.
- Tower Gateway (Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station) – Approximately 4 minutes (0.4 mi) via Lloyd’s Ave.
- Tower Hill (District and Circle lines) – Approximately 4 minutes (0.4 mi) via Crutched Friars.
- Liverpool Street (Central line)- A very pleasant 10-min walk!
National rail stations
- Fenchurch Street – Approximately 4 minutes away. Trains to and from East London and South Essex.
- London Liverpool Street – Approximately 10 minutes (0.5 miles) via A1211. Local and regional commuter trains serving East London and destinations in the East of England.
Note: The whole of the City of London is a controlled Parking Zone (CPZ). In a CPZ all parking is controlled. Parking is controlled by hours and only in permitted in designated parking bays and the kerbside space is subject to yellow line restrictions.
The controlled hours are – Monday to Friday 7am – 7pm / Saturday 7am – 11am
Jewry Street – EC3N 2HP – Mon-Fri 08:00 – 19:00 (£4.80 per hour) / Sat 08:00 – 11:00 (£2) / Free outside these hours
Minories St – EC3N 1LS – Mon-Fri 08:00 – 19:00 (£4.80 per hour) / Sat 08:00 – 11:00 (£2) / Free outside these hours
Carlisle Avenue – EC3N 2ES – Mon-Fri 08:00 – 19:00 (£4.80 per hour) / Sat 08:00 – 11:00 (£2) / Free outside these hours
Vine Street – EC3N 1NU – Mon-Fri 08:00 – 19:00 (£4.80 per hour) / Sat 08:00 – 11:00 (£2) / Free outside these hours
Loyds Avenue – EC3N 3AA – Mon-Fri 08:00 – 19:00 (£4.80 per hour) / Sat 08:00 – 11:00 (£2) / Free outside these hours