All applicants must first create an online portal account with David Game Higher Education and complete the application form.
All applicants must upload the following documents on the portal:
- Examination transcripts (English translation where necessary), or notarised copies and English Language examination transcripts (where applicable)
- Your CV
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of Address (e.g. Bank Statement, household utility bill, current UK driving licence)
- A 300-500 word personal statement outlining the reasons for applying to your chosen programme, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the College and how this will help your future career aspirations
- Photo (Passport style picture)
- Employment reference letter (if applicable)
- Portfolio of artwork (if applicable)
Note: If you are not able to submit the documents online, you can bring them to the college and a staff member can do it on your behalf. If requested, applicants must provide two references in support of their suitability for the programme.
- An interview will be conducted with an Admissions Officer or by a member of the academic team. During the interview, the information contained within the application form will be considered. Applicants must demonstrate they have the necessary skills for successful completion of the course, evidence of motivation and the commitment to succeed. If the applicant lives overseas, the interview will be conducted via a video call, or by telephone at a mutually convenient place/time.
- Applicants will be subject to a personal interview where possible either by a member of the admissions team or an approved agency (where this is not possible acceptance will be based on the information contained in the application form and any supporting documents)
- Arrange an appointment to visit DGHE to present certain original documents and attend an interview. You can do this via email email@example.com or via telephone at 02032200347
- Applications can also be submitted in person at our DGHE campus. Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
Note: All applicants must present original examination transcripts on the interview day.
Applicants whose first language is not English, with no formal or recognised qualification, will be required to take the DGHE English Entry test to determine whether their level of English is appropriate for the course applied. The level required for entry onto the HND is typically an IELTS 5.5 or above.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application after completing steps 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the assessment day.
If the application is successful, the applicant will be sent a formal ‘Unconditional Offer’ letter via email. Once the applicant accepts the offer, they are entering into a legal contractual agreement with the College.
A ‘conditional offer’ can be issued to an applicant with one or more outstanding conditions to be met. These can include, for example, passing an English language test or providing an original copy of evidence referred to in their application form. After such conditions are met, the College will issue the Unconditional Offer letter.
If the applicant is successful in the interview, the applicant will be sent a formal ‘Conditional Offer’ letter via email from the college. Successful applicants are also required to submit a UCAS application and the Head of Admissions will notify the collaborative partner (i.e. the university) about successful candidates.
Note: Closer to the start of the course, the Admissions Team will send information regarding the induction day and timetable.