School of Business & Management
At DGHE we seek to educate people, create leaders and empower voices that will contribute to the world of business.
Our programmes of study will help you in understanding the fundamentals of management and can help you launch your business career, change jobs or assume more responsibility at your current workplace. At DGHE we make every effort to give you the necessary skills, knowledge and competence to be successful.
Our lecturers are highly qualified with the relevant professional backgrounds that enrich the delivery of our programmes and give them those practical approaches which meet current industry expectations. We want to make you employable and therefore devote our time to create and enhance those skills that you will need in the future. Our wide-ranging programmes will give you the knowledge and foundational skills you need for business and management leadership. You’ll be able to add new capabilities to your résumé and pursue professional pursuits with greater confidence.
What you will learn
- Apply business principles to start-up organisations, or recognise inefficiencies in current organisational systems and areas for further improvement.
- Construct business reporting, strategic planning and financial management reports.
- Perform a basic marketing audit of an organization.
- Apply relevant human resources tools to assess HR management challenges.
- Learn the theories and practices of successful professional management.
- Acquire professional skills that can help advance your career options.
- Develop your personal leadership and management expertise.
DGHE School of Business Courses:
Click the course name to find out more.