Office for Students (OfS)
David Game College is registered with the Office for Students (OfS). This means that the College has demonstrated to OfS that it:
- Provides well-designed courses that deliver a high-quality academic experience for all students
- Supports students from admission through to completion
- Ensures students’ outcomes are valued by employers or enable further study
- Awards qualifications that hold their value over time, in line with recognised standards
- Pays regard to guidance about how to comply with consumer protection law
- Has a published student protection plan setting out the risks, of course, campus or provider closure and how it will protect students’ interests in such an event
- Have the financial resources to provide and deliver the courses advertised
- Has the management and governance arrangements necessary to provide and deliver the courses advertised.
The Office for Students’ primary aim is to ensure that English higher education is delivering positive outcomes for students – past, present, and future.
It will seek to ensure that students, from all backgrounds (particularly the most disadvantaged), can access, succeed in, and progress from higher education.
More information may be found on the OfS website.
As required by the Office for Students regulatory framework, the College publishes a Student Protection Plan. The purpose of the Student Protection Plan is to make students and prospective students aware of the range of potential risks to the continuation of their studies. It outlines what measures the College has taken to mitigate risks and what it would do to support students to continue with their studies.
The College is committed to widening participation and access to Higher Education, particularly to those students coming from non-traditional routes. This commitment is reflected in our Access and Participation Statement.
Note: The OfS approved ‘Accountable Officer’ for David Game College is
Dr John Sanders
Director of Higher Education