Food Donation Box
Posted on 11/05/22
In the giving spirit of Ramadhan, earlier in April, we set up a food collection to support a local food bank. We have now placed a box at the DGHE reception to collect food donations from anyone who would like to contribute. The box will be available until the 13th of May.
Any donations will be given to Bow Foodbank charity organisation. Bow Foodbank is a local Tower Hamlets charity that operates two foodbanks, one in Bow and the other in Bethnal Green. They provide emergency food supplies to those who are in crisis due to financial difficulties.
- Cereals (including 12 pack Weetabix)
- Disposable nappies (most popular sizes 3, 4 and 5)
- Dried lentils
- Vegetable cooking oil (1 L)
- Washing Powder
- Toilet rolls
- UHT Milk (semi-skimmed or full fat)
- Rice (1 kg)
- Pasta (1kg)
- Washing-up liquid
- Tinned vegetables and pulses – kidney beans, chickpeas, potatoes, tomatoes, sweetcorn etc. (400g)
- Instant coffee
- Shower Gel
- Peanut butter
- Rice pudding (canned)
- Tinned custard
Please bring in your goods this week so we can go drop them off!
- Apply to be a student ambassador!
- Refer a friend and earn up to £700!
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2022
- Food Donation Box
- Personalized Planners: Just for you!
- April is Stress Awareness Month
- Ramadan at David Game
- 6th April – Virtual HND Workshop: not to be missed!
- Thanks For Supporting Our Humanitarian Collection!
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a traditional Irish recipe