New DGHE Rule on Face Masks
Posted on 07/02/22
Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have been doing our best to keep all DGHE students and staff members safe. From Monday 7 February, we will take one more step to guarantee everyone stays healthy in 2022: wearing face masks will be compulsory in all areas of the College, unless otherwise exempt. This decision was made to keep the campus a safe and inclusive place for everyone, including those more vulnerable to the virus.
Students who forget to bring a mask can pick one up from the DGHE reception, they will be available for everyone! You can also ask for a Test Kit, so you can keep testing yourself weekly.
Some people may feel more comfortable showing something that says they are unable to wear a face covering. Students who are exempt are welcome to pick up distinctive lanyards at reception communicating your mask exemption for your support.
In case you have a medical exemption, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your name, student ID number, and evidence of the exemption. We will then notify teachers and staff.
Let’s keep DGHE safe for everyone ☺️
Head of Centre
- Apply to be a student ambassador!
- Refer a friend and earn up to £700!
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2022
- Food Donation Box
- Personalized Planners: Just for you!
- April is Stress Awareness Month
- Ramadan at David Game
- 6th April – Virtual HND Workshop: not to be missed!
- Thanks For Supporting Our Humanitarian Collection!
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a traditional Irish recipe